Tips About How To Send Bulk Email Without Spamming
Are you looking for a solution to How to send bulk email without spamming too many of your audiences at once, there is a way to do it using Gmail merge.
Gmail by default keeps a list of people with whom you have contacted. This contact list makes it easy to pick and send bulk email from Gmail without having to type each address.
When you create the contacts, you can quickly add several recipients by addressing an email to the group name. This step will save your time.
You can use Google Sheets, and it is a free downloadable script, you can mark bulk email messages in Gmail in short span of time.
Personalization can be done quickly in your email marketing through this tool. Every single email will have the recipients name in the email respectively. e.g., Hi, Ruby I hope you are doing good.
Here are the steps for sending bulk email from Gmail without getting blocked:
- Make a spreadsheet
- Log into your Google Drive account
- Now, click New > Google Sheets to make a spreadsheet
- Import your email recipients’ contact details
- Then, move to the menu bar and choose Add-ons > Get add-ons
- In the search window, type a name for your mail merge script
- Now, Click the Free button and accept.
- A window can appear underneath Add-ons on the menu bar, showing that the script has been installed.
- Click the X to close it.
- Import your contacts
- Next, import your email recipients into the spreadsheet
- Click Add-ons > Yet Another Mail Merge > Import contacts from a set
- A window can open with a drop-down menu of all the contact sets in your Gmail account
- Now, you will be able to create a new set of all the contacts you want to add in your mail merge in Gmail
- Repeat the steps on top of and select this collection from the drop-down menu
- Click Import contacts, and people contacts can populate your spreadsheet
- Your contacts import into Google Sheets, then complete with column headers
- Draft your email message
- Now open a new tab and log into your Gmail account
- Click Compose to open a new message
- Write a lucrative title in the subject field and compose the body of your message
- Then type $%Firstname% anywhere you would like to insert column data from your spreadsheet
- Once you are done, click X to close the message, and it will automatically save to your Drafts folder.
- Execute the mail merge
- Go back to spreadsheet and click on Add-ons > Yet Another Mail Merge > Start mail merge
- In the window that opens, choose the title of your email message from the Drafts drop-down menu
- The text Email_Sent will appear next to every contact in the Merge Status column of your spreadsheet once a prospering mail merge.
- To confirm, click send me a check email to receive a sample message. Toggle to Gmail and check the message.
- If everything seems fine, come back to that dialogue box and click send Emails
- You’ll now see Email_Sent next to every contact in the Merge Status column of your spreadsheet
If you want to make another mail merge from that same spreadsheet, don’t forget to delete that text from the Merge Status column of each recipient you want to email again.
Another option to send bulk mail from Gmail
If you will send bulk mail from Gmail, you can increase the chances of your email being opened, and help recipients feel more assured that the message is not spam.
- Open Gmail and sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click the “Compose” button to create a new email message.
- Click the “Add BCC” link under the “To” box, and instead of entering addresses into the “To” field; enter them into the “To BCC” field instead.
- Write the content of your message into the body section.
- Click the “SEND” button to send your email message.
These all are the steps in which you will find your answer to your question, how to send bulk email without spamming through Gmail. From last many years I am successfully conducting my email marketing with this mail merge technology. And if you still have any question left, please feel free to comment below.