So here, lets learn how to “Increase Facebook Group Members” via FB Search. It might stunned you but this is true, Facebook Search bar also generates huge queries like other search engines too. Facebook search results are classified into 8 categories in total i.e. “People | Photos | Videos | Pages | Groups | Apps | Events”. So, make sure your “FB Group” comes appear on a specific keyword when being searched.
Facebook Group Optimization
Lets start with few algorithms for ‘Search’ on Facebook.
- Your ‘Group Name’ must consists the keyword which you are looking for ranking.
- Description must have the ‘primary keyword’ and supporting keyword as well. For eg. if ‘Digital Marketing’ is your keyword then supporting keywords could be – SEO, Email Marketing, Content Marketing etc.
- Write more than 300 words in ‘Description’ try not to make less than this.
- Initially add few new members who belongs to any such similar groups previously.
- Always create “Public” groups, ‘only if it is not a personal group’.
- Create a first post of that group, use your Primary keyword/Group name and supporting keywords into it and then publish it.
- Then start posting regularly with the same keyword on each and every post.
- If it is possible, tell other group members that use the same keyword in #tag in their posts also.
- Use Cover photo and name that photo with your primary keyword.
In Facebook Group Settings
- Go to Facebook Group Settings and click on “Pick a Group type” and select the right Group type from there.
- Always select this option “Any member can add or approve members” for your Facebook Group.
- Click on “Customize Address” and mention your primary keyword into that address URL.
- In “Tags” section, use closely related terms and pick any one from suggestions. You can use maximum five tags for one group.
- After making all the settings, click “Save“
These are the striking points which can give your Facebook Group a massive success. Follow each and every points mentioned above and I can bet on this you will achieve your Facebook Group Optimization objective. For any question related to this topic please write a comment, and I’ll revert back to you asap.