Hello friends, as we all know how big the concern is keyword ranking in search engines. Sometimes we don’t know whether our keywords are ranking or not, and this is a potential loss after all. If we don’t know how exactly our keyword ranking in search engines, we may not do well in further optimization. Here today we will learn how to check our keywords ranking in Google or Yahoo in a simple way.
No tool or application requires to download and install in your system. It is simply an online tool where we need to put our keyword, domain name and location that’s it and it will show your keyword ranking.
Process to Check Keyword Ranking
As there are too many online tools to check ranking of your keyword in Google or other search engines. But the most important factor is accuracy. How accurate the results are is one of the biggest factor which matters a lot. I’ve personally checked a lot of tools online but SERPs is the best which I could recommend it to you. It’s interface is very simple and easy to use. It is a free tool for personal use, so you can easily use it to find your rankings.
Below mentioned are the steps to use SERPs:
- Go to https://serps.com/tools/rank-checker/
- Mention the keyword for what you like to see the ranking in ‘Search for this keyword‘ field.
- Select for which Search engine you wish to see the rankings “Google or Yahoo”. To select search engine click on ‘g‘ or ‘Y‘.
- Write down the location where you expecting your keyword ranking.
- Now select the device one by one to see where your site is ranking in ‘desktop or mobile’ respectively on a particular keyword.
- Mention your website’s Domain name in “Filter for a specific domain” field.
You can leave ‘Search from exact location‘ because that is an optional field.
- Then click on ‘Go!’ button and sit back n relax for a moment. It will be searching for your keyword results.
This way you can keep on searching many keyword ranking of your site.
I hope you enjoyed this article. If you have any other question related to this topic please comment and I’ll reply with an answer.